- Building an empowered and resilient community
- To create a compassionate community that is socially, politically and economically empowered for self-reliance through advocacy and practical skills.
- To rehabilitate high risk youth i.e. repeated offenders, Prostitutes and Street children so that they become better citizens.
- To provide practical skills to the youth and other valuanable groups for economic empowerment.
- To empower citizens with human rights knowledge and skills so that they become responsible citizens who demand and defend their rights.
- To advocate for youth friendly policy and legislative framework that can foster economic empowerment for the youth.
- To empower youth with knowledge and skills for sustainable development.
- To provide care and support to persons affected and infected with HIV/AIDS and Malaria.
- To provide legal assistance to vulnerable groups in order to ensure access to justice.
- To conduct evidence based research on issues affecting the youth for advocacy and policy reform.
- To strengthen the capacity of the Yearning Voices Foundation staff and partners institutions to effectively deliver to their mandates.
- Respect for human Rights.
- Care and compassion
- Team work.
- Results Oriented